Friday, July 9, 2010

Holiday

This piece of post have been accumulating dust in my drafts for about 2weeks. About time I finished it. haha. sorry for the looooong wait. There's really not much news in it already, so you can kindly skip it. I foresee it's gonna be very long.



7 July 2010, Wednesday

Went Singapore to meet Qing. Got up at 7.25am and was ready around 8am, to find my dad still in bed. Woke him up. He was supposed to take me out for breakfast on the way to town. Little did i know, a grown up adult men at his age whole need a whole full hour to get out of the house =.= ended up behind schedule about an hour. Had breakfast and reached the custom without much happenings.

It's real fun to things on your own, such as crossing the custom or taking public transportation. Well, at least I enjoy it :)) All was well, kind of followed the crowd to lead me in the right directions at points. Met up with Qing around 11.30am at Orchard Road, and started to walk walk walk and more walking. haha.

Shopping with Qing is fun :D looked in shops i don't usually get to come across, or say don't usually get to shop at. It's good there's people like Qing that will bring me to these places, you know. haha. Although i live so very near to Singapore, the only times i got to go to Orchard Road is when it's getting dark and the shops are mostly closing :( sad case. Though i ended up not buying even a single thing, oh well, never mind. The fun part's the shopping, right?

About shopping with Qing. haha. She really kind of a shopaholic, you know. We actually went from Orchard Road to Plaza Singapura just to get a bag Qing wanted to buy =.= see the great pull of shopping. haha. the exact opposite of me, i'll find just any excuse not to buy something. lol. unless i really really really want it la.

On the MRT back to the custom, we were all asked to get down the train at one of the stops and catch the next one. So i decided to drop by the plaza just next to the station. Wasn't able to find the green tea my mum wanted, so went back to the station to catch the train. First train came, the some situation as my previous one, everybody was asked to alight. Second train came, as so full i didn't have the slightest chance in boarding. Third train came, service terminated again. Fourth train came, tried to board but only got as close as just outside the door when it closed on me :S the same goes with the next train. After soooo long of patience waiting at the station, i finally got on the following train, which magically was quite empty =.=

MRT service in Singapore in quite good de lo, not counting the super jam pack part. It told me get off at Woodlands MRT instead of getting off at the next stop. So i got off one stop earlier as planned, how daring of me. haha. Anyways, getting of at Woodlands led me to meeting Nicholas in the queue. I didn't recognize him at first, but miraculously he did recognize me O.o then i 'cut queue' and joined him :P anyway, got someone there to lead me back is always a good thing lo :))

He started chatting and chatting on and on. haha. listen lo. Never did i know Polytechnics in Singapore are sooo huge. =.= hear about his lessons, and course marking schemes and all. Quite lucky I did not accept the offer to go study there though :P

Parted right outside the custom. I went on only into Cs to 'shop'. Stomach comes first. Tried at this new shop around inner-city. The food there was not bad la, not too good either though. Quite enjoyed eating only for no reason. Bought my movie ticket for the next day :) Eclipse !!!! then took the bus back home.



8 July 2010, Thursday

Went back to my primary school in the morning :)) Really nice. I was acting like a stupid tourist, taking lots of pictures everywhere. Anyway, who cares?? :D Took so many pictures until my camera battery went flat. I won't be posting the pictures here, but you can have a look it them on my facebook. Will be updated 'soon' .

Not much change in the school except for the canteen. It was renovated few years ago into a 2storey building. Once the single-story all canteen contained 6-7 stalls, now became only 2stalls (one on each floor). Saw some of my former teachers, not much change here too. They look almost the same as years before, but if you look close enough, you'll be able to see that the markings of time did not let anything pass. sigh. We're getting older by the days, so are they. Was quite surprised that one teacher actually still remembered me :D though she couldn't remember my name, but I understand :)) she always remembered me every time i went back there ^^ had breakfast that the new canteen before leaving for Cs.

My dad dropped me off in the next street to Cs, had to walk through a small lane to the over-head bridge. I've never gave it a thought where that lane led to, although I've walked pass the other side of it many times. :P Went straight to the cinema since none of the shops was open yet. Eclipse was not bad lo, compared to the previous 2 movies. Maybe because my expectation was very low, it totally did not give the disappointment i felt from the previous 2 films. good?? at least it wasn't bad.

Killed time window shopping around Cs while waiting for Llp to arrive. Saw a bag and a purse that was quite acceptable nice, but way to expensive. oh well. Dropped by at popular to kill more time which worked out great. Finally, Llp called, met up with her. Then brought her to lunch, which ended up as a bad idea later on. After lunch we hurriedly went to buy myself a pair of shoe i saw last night, before rushing off the Pelangi to meet Shermin. Ended up rushing all over the place and was still late =.= see why lunch was a bad idea?

So we reached Pelangi late on schedule. Met Shermin and went in to red box. Had tons of fun. haha. It's like a routine now, meeting up with the girls. We go out every year about this time of the year to celebrate their birthdays (though it's about 1month apart). It used to be every school holiday, which was about 2 times a year. But, oh well, it nice to still meet up every year, though just once a year now.

Left Pelangi at about 8pm. Called my father to fetch me, didn't want to take the trouble of changing buses and all. so. haha :P but, my father only reached at 8.30pm so reached home only at 9pm. Met the 'horse face' manager at the Pelangi Mc D. haha.



9 July 2010, Friday

Received a phone call early in the morning, woke me from my dreams :S Dear said she would be coming back from school at round noon, so we could go out together after all :)) Spent my whole morning on the computer, had lunch, then headed to Angsana with her :) didn't do much there though. Shopped quite a bit. Was so depressed that i couldn't buy another part of shoe :(( but dear bought a pair instead for her presentation on Monday. Hospitality students have nothing to worry about here :D I, on the other hand bought a hand bag and a purse :)))



10 July 2010, Saturday

Went down to Cs, again. Was starting to get tired of that place already. Sigh. Anyway, today was with Susan (I never spell her name right :P ). Ate at the Korean Steamboat there. Second time going there, but still with the same person. haha. watever. Saw a friend from church (but she didn't see me) with her boyfriend, her sister, and another guy (maybe her sister's bf) . Her boyfriend seriously damn handsome de lo, Susan kept looking. lol~~

My pitiful shoes gave up on me again :((( sigh. damn pathetic de lo. It happened before, and it happened again. I did try fixing it one or twice, but still no use, broke again. Oh well. It's going for recycling then.




Sorry for taking so long on this piece. Will try to find the mood to update soon :)

No comments: