Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Reluctant Saint

Went for yet another play last night... The Reluctant Saint... By far the best play I've been to... haha... from someone who never ever went to stage plays (excluding children/teenagers cost play/Christmas play), I've been to 2plays in less than half a year :D Twelfth Night & The Reluctant Saint...

Back to last night's... My brother was supposed to pick me at 5.30pm, but only reached my place at 6.30pm due to the jam... After picking me, we jammed our way to SS2... well, i wasn't affected by the jam too much, because I slept my way through until we were almost reaching SS2... haha :P tired sial... picked a friend there, then sped our way to the play which was somewhere in the KL area... total jam time was 2hours plus, was so worried that we would only be able to catch less than half of the play... miraculously, the rest of the way was almost free of cars... so got there only 15minutes late or so... haha :D

About the play... they really did a very great job :)) applause applause... quite professional... their voices were... prefect?? emotional?? touching?? enchanting :)) haha... very nice... i especially liked the male lead... his voice was touching, very got the feeling ah... u know... haha... though I'm very not an artistic person, and only i understood...erm...perhaps 3 out of 7 words sang... still, caught the overall :)) lost my translator/interpreter after the first half of the play... George had to sit in the next row, some distant away from us, because his ticket said so... haha... poor thing... oh well, I guessed he enjoyed it too...

Got home around midnight... haha... it's the weekend anyways :) Lots of reports waiting for me... jiayou!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment